Wednesday 13 November 2019

π˜Όπ™—π™€π™ͺ𝙩 π™’π™š


My name is Rohith Lal and am from Alappuzha.I am doing my degree on BA communicative English at Marian college kuttikkanam. I know its bit formal,but a introduction should be in a better way.


                                                                Travel,travel,travel that's what i use to do and which keep's me more alive. travelling is not my passion,but i do what my mind says. This is not an advice just my kind off thought " do what your minds say's " if u think you are right go on with it.
                                                               


                                                                 Since i like traveling,i like to explore the whole world.so am planning to do my master's in Canada,which is one of my dream's. Am on my preparation to do all these.

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadayil poyi polikku mahn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice but photos are more , comparing to the written work

    ReplyDelete