Friday 25 September 2020

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ

                       ๐™‹๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š
                     
                                  Photography is where  image is been created or photography is quite simply the process of capturing light with a camera to create an image.
                                    Actually I don't have a professional camera, I take pictures with my phone. I know I am not that good for using professional camera now ,but may  be in future I will owe one. And these are some of my snaps:

                                    I usually focus on nature, concept and macro photography. 
                                    Many believe mobile photography is restricted to just one device, like the iPhone, or some other costly phone. 
Thats not right, because the way we use them is to be corrected and not the phone camera. 
Photography is what we create in our own way.  Hope you all liked my snaps. 
Thank you❤

No comments:

Post a Comment